Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's been forever :( ...

And I am really trying hard to get back into blogging. I have decided to kind of add a couple more elements to this blog and post about not just beauty and hauling but home decor as well.

Since my ex and I separated last year, I have been super into fixing my condo up and getting everything the way I want it.

I have so much stuff that it's hard for me to keep everything organized but I have been working on it hard and getting everything done! It is taking a lot of time but I love how things are coming along!

My most recent project has been organizing my jewelry. I have tons of it so it has been hard to find places to display it all and have it easily accessible for me. Today I am heading to michaels or joannes to make a DIY earring display. I will definitely post pictures of how to do it when I do actually make it.

For now I will show you what I have done for my necklaces. A friend of mine gave me his old wall mount tie rack when he was moving and I have finally gotten around to putting it up (more like having my boyfriend put it up for me! lol).

Here's how it turned out:
It looks much more sparkly on my wall, for some reason my camera didn't pick up all the bling. I love how it looks there and it keeps all my necklaces untangled and out of the way! Plus the tie rack fit perfectly in between both of the closets in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment