Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daily Product Usage!

Ok so one of my favorite beauty bloggers EVER, Veronika did a really fun post (at least it was fun for me) about how many products you use on a daily basis. As I read through the products she uses on a daily basis, and came to the end results of her using 24 products daily not including tools, I thought it would be fun to think about my daily products.

I know a lot of you don't wash your hair daily, but I find that my hair is VERY greasy after a day, so for me, washing my hair daily is a MUST (Unless I'm in a super rush in which case I use a dry shampoo). So this is my everyday "low maintenance" product list (keep in mind when I go out with my husband on date night or for special events my list goes WAY up!)

Shower:
pantene ice shine shampoo
organix conditioner (either pomegranate green tea, teatree mint, or shea butter, depends on my mood)
Alba botanica pineapple enzyme facial scrub (it's very gentle!)
murad clarifying cleanser
gosmile energizing am toothpaste (YES I brush my teeth in the shower in the am, don't judge)
bath and body works shower gel (I generally have 3-4 different scents in my shower at any given time)

After shower:
clearasil toner
olay pro-x wrinkle smoothing cream
garnier fructis nutrioniste eye cream
burts bees acne solutions spot treatment (cant remember the exact name)
Avon Foot Works Deep Moisture Cream

the body shop body butter in strawberry
solar oil cuticle cream

Hair before styling:
chi silk infusion
sunsilk 24/7 cream
bedhead leave in conditioner
chi 44 iron guard

After styling:
big sexy hair hair spray
guys & gals shine spray (this is from the salon I used to work in, prior to this shine spray I used the mark. by avon shine spray)

Makeup:
tarte clean slate primer
Covergirl clean makeup foundation in classic ivory 110
Covergirl clean pressed powder in natural beige 140
mac mineralize grand duos blush in love rock
mac zoomlash mascara and chanel cils a cils mascara both in black
black liquid eyeliner (cant remember which one im using right now)
burts bees pomegranate chapstick
kevyn aucoin liquid cyber lip gloss in alurabliss

perfume:
right now its ed hardy for women, or miss dior cherie.

So on my easiest days I use a total of: 25 products! That does not include any tools I use like brushes or flatirons, etc.

I hope I'm not the only one (aside from Veronika!) who uses this many products on an easy day!!

2 comments:

  1. haha, don't even get me started on this. My list is forever long. Crazy what we women do for beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a fun thing to sit down and think about since we use so many products you don't realize how many, PLUS I forgot to do my PM routine so that ups the number quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete