Saturday, February 20, 2010

Review: ME! Bath Ice Cream

I came across this company about 6 months ago on Facebook (CLICK HERE FOR THEIR PAGE) and I am a total sucker for bath products, especially really cute ones!


I was fortunate enough to be sent a free bath ice cream of my choice and picked the Mint Mojito scent.
Tell me that isn't so cute! It actually looks like a scoop of ice cream! The scent reminded me of the bath products you get in a hotel, which is good because I like the hotel shampoos but it really didn't smell like a mint mojito to me.

All of their products are handcrafted so no two will ever look identical which I love! It melted fast in the bath and right away I could feel the oils released into the water. My skin felt very hydrated and smoothe after my bath.

I would not recommend getting the bath water in your hair or on your face though because of the oils. My bath water turned a very pretty mint green color as the bath ice cream melted.

Overall I am very happy with the product. The bath ice cream are $8.50 each and available on their website HERE.




FTC disclaimer: I was sent this product for winning a giveaway, I was not paid to write this review or sponsored in any way and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment