Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Small Sally Beauty Haul

A few days ago, my husband and I decided to stop by his parents house to grab his mud tires and my sister in law asked me to go to Sally Beauty with her! Of course I was more than eager to go!

I only got a few things, but I love what I bought!


I ended up buying three new Orly polishes, an ASP two way buffer, and a baked mineral eyeshadow palette.

The three Orly colors I purchased were (L-R) Close your eyes, Coffee Break, Blue Suede.

Close your eyes (in the bottle) looks like a merlot color with red, gold, and bronze shimmer but it's always hard for me to tell until I actually swatch them.

Coffee Break is a GORGEOUS latte nude color, I realized I didn't have one nude polish in my collection, just pale pinks and when I saw this color I immediately thought of my mom (her go to polish color was OPI Mocha Java, or at least thats what she said the name of it was, when she used to have her weekly manicures was before my obsession with lacquer started.)

Blue Suede was on clearance so I had to grab it since it was the last one they had and I don't have any navy blues or suedes. I swatched it on a piece of paper with and without top coat and the color with top coat was a gorgeous teal, without top coat is was a deep navy blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment