Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sally Beauty & TJMAXX Haul!

I recently read on another bloggers page that her TJMAXX had a bunch of essie polish clearanced for $.70 each because there was nail polish spilled on them. I decided to stop by my local TJMAXX and see, welllllll, I ended up finding only two essie polishes for $1 each because they were covered in polish, but I needed the colors and I am happy with the purchase. Then another blogger posted that her Sally Beauty had the CG matte top coat for $.99 so I stopped over to mine and was told they had clearanced them and they sold out. So I picked up two polishes I had wanted for a while.


L-R: China Glaze Metallic Muse, China Glaze Watermelon Rind, Essie East Hampton Cottage, Essie It's in the bag.


So I ended up with two (more, I can't stop buying green polishes, I think my count is at like 11 or something now) greens, and two whites. I now have 3 different whites, and they are actually all essie polishes.

I will have swatches soon, my nails all broke down (again) and are finally growing back in so as soon I will prob start swatching this week again.

No comments:

Post a Comment